Efferdent's OXI-ACTION ATTACKS STAINS & BACTERIA ON DENTAL APPLIANCES
How Oxi-Action works
Efferdent’s Oxi-Action cleansing and whitening system harnesses the power of oxygen to digest bacteria and other contaminants at a molecular level, using*:
- A detergent to trap and lift unwanted debris and prepare the dental appliance surface for deeper cleaning
- Bleaching agents to remove stains and kill bacteria
- A bleach activator to boost the bleaching agents’ ability to whiten and eliminate odors
- An effervescent reaction from sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) and citric acid that provides additional cleaning agitation
Stains, plaque, and bacteria are no match for Oxi-Action, especially when you use Efferdent regularly to clean your retainer, mouth guard, teeth aligner or dentures.
* Key ingredients of Oxi-Action include: sodium lauryl sulfoacetate (detergent), sodium percarbonate and potassium monopersulfate (bleaching agents), and tetraacetylethylenediamine (bleach activator).